New Mexico #4856
United States Green Building Council
LEED Accredited Professional, BD+C
Washington University in St. Louis St. Louis, MO 2001-2004
Master of Architecture with Honors
Johns Hopkins University Baltimore, MD 1997-2001
Bachelor of Arts, Economics
Coursework in Environmental Studies, Business, and Art History
ideocraft Albuquerque/Brookings/Berkeley 10/2008-Present
- Founded a design firm focused on providing unique solutions through balancing conceptual clarity and conscientious composition.
South Dakota State University Brookings, SD 8/2011-7/2012, 1/2014-5/2014
- Courses taught: ARCH 251, Design Practice 3 (F11); ARCH 152, Design Practice 2 (S12); GE 121, Engineering Design Graphics I (F11, S12); GE 122, Engineering Design Graphics II (S12); ID 151, Introduction to Interior Design II, Lab (214)
South Dakota State University Brookings, SD 8/2012-12/2013
- Courses taught: ARCH 351, Preparatory Architecture Studio (F12); ARCH 152, Design Practice 2 (S13); MNET 231 Manufacturing Processes 1, Lab (F12, S13, F13), Lecture (F13); IDL 100, Concepts in Sustainability (F13)
UNM, School of Architecture and Planning Albuquerque, NM 2008-2011
- Co-taught vertical design studio, Summer 2010. Jury member on various mid-term and final reviews.
slagleHERR Architects nee JLS Architects Albuquerque, NM 7/2006-6/2008
- Worked with fellow team members and clients on all project phases including: Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documentation, Construction Administration, Standards Compliance, and Project Management.
OZ Architecture Boulder, CO 9/2005-6/2006
- Worked with fellow team members and clients on all project phases including: Design Development, Construction Documentation, Construction Administration, Standards Compliance, and LEED Certification.
Odell Architects, P.C. Evergreen, CO 10/2004-8/2005
- Worked with fellow team members and clients on all project phases including: Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documentation, and Construction Administration.
Washington University St. Louis, MO Spring 2004
Research Assistant, Assistant Professor Yousif Albustani, Exhibits
Washington University St. Louis, MO Fall 2003
Teaching Assistant, Assistant Professor Jane Wolff, Site Planning
Graff, G. "Bounding+: A Method of Introducing the Connection Between Quantitative Representation and Digital Fabrication to Beginning Design Students." Proceedings of the National Conference on the Beginning Design Student, 2013
Low-Nam, S. & G. Graff (Artists) Figures 1 & 3 [Illustrations] UK, erbB1 dimerization is promoted by domain co-confinement and stabilized by ligand binding. Low-Nam ST, Lidke KA, Cutler PJ, Roovers RC, van Bergen en Henegouwen PM, Wilson BS, Lidke DS. 2011, Nat. Struct. and Mol. Biol. 18(11):1244-9.
Graff, G. (Designer) Figure 4a [Illustration] USA, Determining FcεRI diffusional dynamics via single quantum dot tracking. Lidke DS, Low-Nam ST, Cutler PJ, Lidke KA. 2011, Methods Mol. Biol. 748:121-32.
Graff, G. (Designer) CNTC Logo [Illustration] USA, New Mexico Cancer Nanotech Training Center (CNTC; NIH 5R25 CA153825-02), 2011.
Low-Nam, S. & G. Graff (Artists) Cover Art [Illustration] USA, Clickers in Action, Asirvatham MR, 2009, W.W. Norton.
Graff, G. (Designer) STMC Logo [Illustration] USA, New Mexico SpatioTemporal Modeling Center (STMC; NIH P50 GM065794), 2009.
Personnel Committee, Department of Architecture, South Dakota State University
Program Coordinator Search Fall 2011
Brookings Committee for People with Disabilities 10/2011 - 7/2014
Habitat for Humanity:
SDSU Chapter Faculty Advisor 10/2011 - 5/2014
Construction Volunteer, Albuquerque, NM 2008-2010
Chain of EcoHomes Competition (eLement House), Honorable Mention 2009
American Institute of Architects Medal, Runner-Up 2003-2004
Frederick Widmann Prize, Faculty Nominee
Excellence in Craft Award, Faculty Nominee
Alpha Rho Chi Award, Faculty Nominee
Japan Professor: Mira Locher March 2004
Materials and Technology in Japanese Architecture
Analysis of contemporary and traditional buildings, and meetings with architects.
St. Louis Instructor: Tamotsu Edo Fall 2003
Workshop on Japanese carpentry
Project: Work with a team to design and construct a waiting bench under the guide of a master carpenter.
Barcelona, Spain Professor: Gerardo Caballero Summer 2003
Design Studio in a European Setting
Project: New library and plaza infill in the Gothic quarter.
Finland Professor: Peter MacKeith March 2003
Works of Alvar Aalto and Others
Analysis buildings in Helsinki, Saynatsalo, Turku, and other cities, and meetings with architects.